Foundations Preschool of Ann Arbor is accepting applications for the following position(s):
We are seeking candidates who are energetic, responsible and able to work well with children, ages 3 through 5 yrs.Must be 18 years old or older with at least a high school diploma. Teachers with strong bilingual (English/Spanish) skills are desired. Paid training provided.
• Demonstrate ability to partner with Foundations leadership.
• Demonstrate effective communication skills.
• Participates in recommended training programs, conferences, courses or other professional growth opportunities.
• Must have one of these options: Associate Degree in child development or early childhood education, OR a current and valid Child Development Associate Credential (CDA) in preschool.
• High School Diploma or equivalent.
• CPR and First Aid (will be provided)
• Speak, read, and write English fluently
• Basic technology skills (e.g. email)
Work Environment/Physical Demands
• Co-Teachers must be able to adapt and excel in a continuously changing, fast-paced environment, and make the children’s need their primary focus.
• Co-Teachers must be able to fully engage in physical activity. They must be able to kneel, stoop, sit on the floor, stand for a long time and demonstrate and engage in activities like jumping, dancing, walking, and running.
• The ability to lift up to 40 pounds is strongly desired and may be required to work in some classrooms.
• Work is primarily performed in the center. Daily outdoor work is required but work is otherwise indoors. Work is sometimes performed off site for field trips.
•Co-Teachers must be able to see and hear well enough to monitor classrooms and playgrounds to keep children safe at all times.
This posting will be listed through March 10, 2017.
How to Apply
If you would like to apply at this well established and expanding NAEYC accredited program, please submit a letter of interest and a resume to the Program Director at firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to 734-677-0280.
- By Email: send your resume and letter of interest to email@example.com.
- By Fax: 734-677-0280.
- By Mail: mail your resume and letter of interest to:
3770 Packard Road
Ann Arbor, Michigan 48108
Candidates of interest will be contacted. Thanks for considering us. Foundations Preschool of Ann Arbor is EEOC.