You may download and email us back a fillable PDF if you prefer:
Scholarships are available to qualifying families.
We accept both DHHS (Department of Health and Human Service), CCN (Child Care Network) scholarships, Washtenaw Community College student scholarships, and U of M employee scholarships. See our tuition assistance sliding scale.
Forms to be sent with this application:
- Proof of age for child
- Proof of income for the family: current pay stubs; 3 for full time; 6 for part-time or Tax 1040 form or letter from employer. Include any child support, alimony, scholarships or grants received.
- Contract agreements with DHHS/CDC or ChildCare Network if applicable.
Before enrollment can be finalized the following needs to be complete:
- Health appraisal/ annual physical
- Updated immunization records
- Foundation Preschool Enrollment forms
- Classroom visit
The first day will be no less than 5 days after all documents/enrollment paperwork is completed. This allows teachers and staff time to prepare and welcome your child properly.