Infant and Toddlers: Children 6 weeks – through 30 months old.
Families are required to provide child’s diapers and wipes. Parents can choose to bring milk/formula and food or opt into our state-funded food program.
Monthly tuition is $1,430 and must be paid in full before the end of the month to avoid dis-enrollment.
Scholarships are available to qualifying families.
We accept both DHHS (Department of Health and Human Service), CCN (Child Care Network) scholarships, Washtenaw Community College student scholarships, and U of M employee scholarships. See our tuition assistance sliding scale.
Part-time care for Infants and Toddlers may be available for $70 per day with a 2-day minimum; Monday/Wednesday/Friday or Tuesday/Thursday options.
Forms needed to complete application:
- Birth certificate or proof of age
- Proof of income for the family: current pay stubs; 3 for full-time; 6 for part-time/Tax 1040 form/ letter from employer, child support, alimony, scholarships/grants received if applicable.
- Contract agreements with DHHS/CDC or ChildCare Network if applicable.
Before enrollment can be finalized the following needs to be completed:
- Health appraisal/ annual physical
- Updated immunization records
- Foundation Preschool Enrollment forms
- Classroom visit